What is SOL Skin Solutions™?
SOL Skin Solutions™:
- Is a safe and powerful, FDA Cleared, topical first aid.
- Principal ingredient is Hypochlorous Acid, or HOCl, a naturally occurring molecule produced by our white blood cells to fight bacteria and inflammation*.
- Produces HOCl in an ultra-safe and stable form using an electrical process that stabilizes HOCl without using additives or chemicals other than salt .
- Works with your body to speed the recovery from minor rashes, wounds and burns without irritation.
- Shows no harmful side effects to human or animal cells.
- Is hypotonic which means it pulls moisture into the skin.
- Does not contain any known harmful chemicals such as alcohol or sulfates.
- Is bottled BPA free.
- Is manufactured in the United States of America.
SOL Skin Solution™ is FDA Cleared and Doctor & Pharmacist recommended for minor wounds, minor burns, and minor irritations caused by:
- SUNBURNS AND OTHER MINOR BURNS
- CUTS AND SCRAPES
- INSECT BITES AND STINGS
- PLANT SAPS AND OILS
- RASHES AND DRY SKIN
*Reduction in microbial growth in solution has not shown to correlate with a reduction of infection in patients. No clinical studies have been performed to evaluate reduction of infection.